REAL-TIME VISIBILITY ACROSS ROOM CLOSURES AND AVAILABILITY
The WebTMA StarRez Interface provides the ability to configure bi-directional communication between StarRez and WebTMA for the purpose of streamlining the work requests and room turnaround process.
Information is electronically transferred to WebTMA as a room closure event occurs. This auto-generates a project record in WebTMA, as well as the associated project tasks and work orders. Status updates from WebTMA are returned to StarRez as the project record is updated. Upon completion of the project, the completed date is transferred to StarRez, which triggers the availability of the space for reassignment.
Features and Benefits
- Offers bi-directional integration with StarRez
- Provides students with the opportunity to create work requests through StarRez with status updates displayed in StarRez
- Allows the room turnaround to be initiated through StarRez and managed in WebTMA for greater efficiency
- Auto-generates project records, project tasks, and work orders in WebTMA based on a room closure in StarRez
- Update project statuses, project notes, and project completion in StarRez from WebTMA